The goal of the Project Management Institute’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct is to create a moral standard for project managers of all industries to subscribe to a common concept of fairness and honesty, assist project managers in making ethical and wise decisions, and establish credibility in the field of project management. Review the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct located in this week’s readings.
For this week’s discussion you are each going to create an initial discussion board prompt based on the following topics:
- Differences between PMI’s Code of Ethics and any companies’ code of conduct
- Being proactive or reactive in ensuring compliance with a code of ethics.
- Extending the code of ethics to external partners.
Use at least one peer-reviewed source beyond the text in your initial post, course content, and course readings to support your position.
Course textbook is A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK Guide.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER