For this week, you will have to write a letter on the topic of any instance of personal oppression. It’s a creative letter in which you have to include a kind of imaginary dialogue with the addressee. It can be any person you select to address or myself, your professor. The letter should be two typed pages double spaced, minimum
Please read (on line) Gloria Anzaldua, ” How to Tame a Wild Tongue”
Notice what is oppressive in Anzaldua’s life, and how she liberated herself.
Also, focus on ethnicity, identity, shame and social class.
2. Please post your brief but adequate research on the concept of identity. Please try to use your own words in your post.
3. Please write a list of elements that clearly define Anzaldua’s identity.
Please, read Plato’s “Allegory of the Cave” on line.
You will enjoy it. Think about it.
2. Please write a list of themes of oppression, joy, liberation and tragedy in the story (allegory).
3. Please BEGIN watching the movie: The Pursuit of Happyness.
Make a list of instances in the movie of self-reliance, joy, obedience/ disobedience, oppression, and liberation.
Also watch the movie Changeling.
Make a list of instances of self reliance, joy, obedience/ disobedience/ oppression, and liberation.
Essay : Please write a comparative essay on the topic of joy and unhappiness, OR obedience and disobedience in both movies (five academic paragraphs, minimum).
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER