Generate a list of experiences you have encountered that meet the criteria of transitions and turning points.
Generate a list of experiences you have encountered that meet the criteria of transitions and turning points. It may be that the life events you listed in Learning Task 3.1 (p. 54) and considered in Learning Task 3.2 (p. 61) will fi t the bill. Try, however, not to restrict yourself to these examples.
• Now think of clients you have worked with, and identify transitions and turning points they were facing at the time.
• Think about what marked these experiences out as transitions or turning point, and then, if possible, compare notes with a partner or small group of colleagues.
• Keep a record of these examples in your Learning Journal and keep them in mind as you read through the rest of this chapter. Consider the extent to which you can recognize the stages of transition in both your own and your clients’ experiences. The next Learning Task will ask you explicitly to plot your own transition through these different stages in relation to two different experiences.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER