Sandra Cisneros, “Barbie-Q”Option 1: (essay)
- Consider gendered toys as you read Cisneros story, remembering the toys you played with as a child.
- Choose a toy or game that you played as a child and analyze what this toy or game suggests about gender roles and definitions.
- Write an essay about children’s toys and whether or not the toys we give to children set their gender roles for the future.
- Find research to support your claims about gendered toys and children.
- 750-1000 words
Grading Rubric for Projects (75 Points)Essay option:
- Content (50 points) Thesis statement, quality of research, textual support for claims, and organization
- Mechanics (15 points) spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- MLA formatting (10 points) in-text citations, Works Cited page format and citation
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER