The mode of writing your journal is your choice although I want to see formal paragraphs, but you can add lists, fragments, drawings, etc. You also can introduce comparisons to your life, and collages.
Yet, whatever you do has to be accurate as far as the content of the novella is concerned.
You have to deal with the entire novella. I want to read about the relationship of Monique with her island, her father, her mother, her body, her animals, her books, the Latin language, the paternal grandparents, the princess, the nuns’ school, any story within the story, Alexis and Daniel.
Please give a quote from Monique for each topic mentioned above. Do not forget the correct way to quote. (This is to prepare you for your final exam).
Please show me in your journal that you read and understood the poetic novella.
Please write a letter to the philosopher Plato 1. explaining what you learned about his concept of happiness in his philosophical views, and 2. also explaining happiness and disobedience in the “Allegory of the Cave.”
Please write a formal LETTER of five (5) academic paragraphs with good development of ideas and a few examples from the excerpt. You have it on line.
Please explain the argument in “The Case for Black Joy ” by Hadiya Roderique.
The umbrella topic is disobedience and its consequences.
1. Please select ONE of the topics below.
2. Research on the topic, person or situation (event/s) that you selected.
3. Write at least a good academic paragraph (14-16 lines) on your chosen topic.
Mrs. Rosa Parks
Civil Rights Movement
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Aristides de Sousa Mendes
Dame Georgianna ‘Nellie” Robinson
Black Lives Matter
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER